I just visited Tracy DeSabato-Aust's blog and learned of a fascinating idea - A Book Launch Tea Party. Tracy describes this gathering of friends to celebrate the launching of her new book, 50 High-Impact Low-Care Garden Plants.
Don't you simply love this idea? There are so many variations you can develop whether you're launching a fiction, non-fiction, children's or adult's book.
- Some tea parties might be costume ones.
- For others you could wear a hat.
- Foods served could be some mentioned in the book.
- If you do have a tea party in your book, recreate it at your launch.
- You also could arrange a virtual online tea party launch.
- If your book is set in a different country, find teas served there.
If you've ever had a tea party book launch, do share with us.