Thursday, October 30, 2008

Do You Have a Special Tea Cup?


Tea Cups

Do you have a special tea cup that you like to use when you enjoy your tea?

  • A mug
  • A fine china cup with saucer
  • A mug or cup with flowers
  • A unique shaped mug
  • A cup you received as a gift
  • A cup with special saying
  • A different cup for different occasions
  • Seasonal cups

Years ago, we always used saucers with our cups, whether the smaller, daintier tea cups or the larger coffee cups. Nowadays mugs are so very popular. In fact, I don't think I have any saucers except with a dinner set of my aunt's.

What do you prefer?

(c)2008 Mary Emma Allen

1 comment:

Shai Williams said...

I have to admit that I prefer a mug. At the rate that I drink tea, a tea cup just isn't big enough. I don't have a special mug persay but I have a few oversized one that my husband has been threatened with death if pours coffee into.